An overview of the latest student finance updates and additional financial support that may be available at university. Interactive budgeting activities help equip young people with useful skills to support themselves through Higher Education.
Full Event Details:
Talk times can vary and last anywhere between 30 minutes and an hour. You can request to combine talks to create a longer session. All sessions are subject to staff and space availability (if taking place on campus).
Requesting a session is easy:
1. Identify an area in which you require IAG support.
2. Provide further details and your requirements, including your preferred date and time.
3. We will review your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
4. We will agree a suitable date to deliver the session on our campus or at your school or college.
5. We will deliver the session.
6. We will invite your feedback.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 4 (Students aged 14-16)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
We can deliver this event at our institution or your school or college. Please contact us
to arrange a date.
Minimum number of students: