Student Life talks are an opportunity to hear from one of our current Student Ambassadors at Keele University about their own experiences of Higher Education.
Full Event Details:
These talks typically last around 20 minutes but can be extended with content on societies and clubs, facilities and activities at Keele or combined with one of our other talks to make a longer session.Talk times can vary and last anywhere between 30 minutes and an hour. All sessions are subject to staff and space availability (if taking place on campus).
Requesting a session is easy:
1. Identify an area in which you require IAG support.
2. Provide further details and your requirements, including your preferred date and time.
3. We will review your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
4. We will agree a suitable date to deliver the session on our campus or at your school or college.
5. We will deliver the session.
6. We will invite your feedback.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 4 (Students aged 14-16)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
We can deliver this event at our institution or your school or college. Please contact us
to arrange a date.
Minimum number of students: