There are tonnes of Health and Social Care careers out there in the UK. Start with an overview of what options are out there for you, what the University of Cumbria has to offer, and what to expect and think about when researching your future career.
Full Event Details:
Join our team in this free virtual event to explore the variety of options out there for studying health programmes at university, and how you can become a qualified professional, or further your knowledge of specialist topics, such as psychology or children and young peoples' health and wellbeing.
We will take the time to answer many of your questions and queries including:
• What health careers require a degree?
• The various modes of study for health careers
• Postgraduate study options
• Degree level apprenticeships
• The range of University of Cumbria health courses
• Understanding course requirements and what to look at when choosing a course
• Funding options, from student finance to bursaries
• How to understand placements and what to ask yourself when exploring your options
This session will last around 45 minutes, with plenty of time for audience questions.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Individuals (Enquiry not required to be through a school)
Minimum number of students: