The role of a nurse is essential to the running of the health care system, but how can you train as a nurse, and which specialism is right for you?
Full Event Details:
The role of a nurse cover so many aspects in the modern era, and with the predicted need for qualified nurses ever increasing, there has never been a better time to train. With a variety of specialisms and study modes though, it can be hard to find the right path for you.
Join our team in this free virtual event to explore the variety of options out there for becoming a qualified nurse in the UK. We will take the time to answer many of your questions and queries including:
• What's special about nursing?
• The requirements to become a qualified nursing professional
• Finding your specialism in nursing
• The various study modes and routes to qualification
• Your next steps to finding the course for you.
This session will last around 45 minutes, with plenty of time for audience questions.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
Individuals (Enquiry not required to be through a school)
Minimum number of students: