The Personal Statement is the most time-consuming part of the UCAS application and navigating it can be a bit of a minefield!
Full Event Details:
This presentation aims to offer guidance around the UCAS application process, including top tips and dos and don’ts for the Personal Statement, as well as an opportunity to view some example statements.
Talk times can vary and last anywhere between 30 minutes and an hour. You can request to combine talks to create a longer session. All sessions are subject to staff and space availability (if taking place on campus).
Requesting a session is easy:
1. Identify an area in which you require IAG support.
2. Provide further details and your requirements, including your preferred date and time.
3. We will review your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
4. We will agree a suitable date to deliver the session on our campus or at your school or college.
5. We will deliver the session.
6. We will invite your feedback.
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 4 (Students aged 14-16)
Bookings by Teachers for Key Stage 5 (Students aged 16-18)
We can deliver this event at our institution or your school or college. Please contact us
to arrange a date.
Minimum number of students: